Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Unmotivated...AGAIN

You'd think break would motivate me to restart the rest of the school year. Not at all. I haven't been excited in a minute.

Well, Watchmen coming out this weekend excites me. That's about all I can think right now. It's like 4am anyway, I just like to blog to make it seem like I accomplished something tonight. Homework definitely wasn't one of them. At some point, I'm going to have to develop a work ethic. Might help my sleeping patterns.

Hopefully I'll put some more stuff up here soon. I want to actually have a 20 post month. I don't know if I have the content to do it, but I'll try.

I do a radio show that no one knows about on a station no one listens to and a blog that no one cares about and few people know exists. If I'm trying to get attention, I'm failing miserably.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hit the corner with a sign on your back or something. Like Little Caesars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, The double sign. I should just walk around campus like that.

    ReplyDelete