Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Nothing Much Here


"You got to score da ball to win da game!"

-I was almost disappointed in the Super Bowl, but the 4th quarter was amazing. Very exciting, great pass by Big Ben and great catch by Santonio Holmes. I almost felt bad for Arizona, but I'll take my +.500 record in these playoffs and get over it.

-LeBron James and Kobe Bryant have officially made the New York Knicks the team that you go for 50 on, at their place. MSG may be still referred to as the "Mecca of Basketball", but they better get used to a lack of defense. It will all work itself out at some point, but remember the Suns never got over that hump because they couldn't make key stops.

-Editing music is not the most exciting thing to do in the world. Especially when an artist doesn't cuss often, but just likes saying the N-word. And it's not Narnia.

Oh, and editing out the "Diddy's" are the worst. The ad-lib profanity is always in the middle of the verse and never sounds right when it is edited out.

-Valentine's Day falls on All-Star Saturday. Hmmm. I know which one of those I will be enjoying already.

-Random Curren$y track:
http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=53293997055&h=8E1Re&u=wwONr

Fire. This song actually has single potential. Well, aside from the fact that it is Curren$y.

-I started writing this with a purpose, I no longer have one.

P.S. Michael Curry still sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment